Butter LONDON™ is high-impact, captivating color cosmetics crafted with care using only the purest high-performance ingredients. We are accessible luxury with a seriously playful personality infused with unmistakable cheeky Brit wit. We are makeup royalty…and we wear it well.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the butter LONDON team please send resumes to: email@example.com. We look forward to a long-lasting relationship!
Senior Digital Designer
- Seattle, WA
We are a fun upbeat brand looking for a full-time Senior Digital Designer to join our creative team. The Senior Digital Designer is responsible for creating a high quality, on-brand shopping & editorial experiences for butterlondon.com, wholesale business partners and for our digital social experiences. The Senior Digital Designer reports to the Creative Director and collaborates with the entire creative team on overall cross-media solutions.
You will succeed in the role if you are systematic and organized. You can cope with tight deadlines and are at ease in a dynamic work environment. You are results-oriented, proactive and complex creative challenges motivate you. You have strong interpersonal skills and can work seamless independently as well as collaboratively. You thrive in the creative space and love thinking outside the box. You like to work in a fast-paced environment with a high standard of quality and adjust to shifting priorities in a flexible manner. You have no problem rolling up your sleeves and hustling in order to get the job done.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate with creative and digital teams in the development of digital
collateral from brief to execution for global programs including website
interfaces and graphics, emails, online ads including display banners and paid
social media units, animations and video
- Create wireframes, redlines and storyboards to a) visually articulate
digital concepts, b) gain alignment with project stakeholders and c) provide
direction to designers and copywriters d) gain alignment and agreement with
- Optimize, retouch and compose photography assets as required.
- Operates with a solid grasp of the butter LONDON aesthetic. Elevates and
evolves the brand aesthetic while supporting the overall brand direction
- Partners with our Marketing, Dev and Social teams to translate business
strategy into creative solutions
- Has a solid understanding of digital device functionality, architecture,
intuitive user experiences and navigation
- Manage own calendar and projects insuring consistent on time delivery,
working within budget and scheduling requirements
- Stays current with market & technology trends to understand competitive
- Supports the wider creative team when needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 to 7 years working as a designer in an agency environment or similar with deep expertise in digital creative execution and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Mobile design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications preferred as well as a passion for beauty
BENEFITS – Be a part of something rewarding!
Our comprehensive benefits package to eligible associates:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Training Opportunities
- Direct Deposit of Pay
- Product Discount