Flash Glazen™ Eye Gloss
Finger paint your way to an eye-popping, eye-candy makeup look that’s also good for you skin—no brush needed! A new trick in your beauty arsenal, Glazen™ Eye Gloss is a breakthrough, best-selling eyeshadow gloss that delivers a wet look shine, without being wet… it’s like magic! Flash, an elegant, sparkling eggplant jelly eyeshadow with a holographic shimmer, delivers a crease-resistant, metallic shine.
With an ultra-wearable, pudding-like texture, this buildable dark purple eye gloss glides onto the lid beautifully and stays remarkably intact. The iconic, next-level formula… that’s wonderfully dewey… applies like a gel but dries like a powder for effortless, eye-catching makeup looks that stay put all day. Just the dip of a finger makes this rich gloss look the center of attention.
• A sparkling eggplant eye shadow
• Lightweight, crease-resistant, and long-wearing purple eye makeup
• Buildable colour from shimmer to intense metallic
• Betaine: skin conditioning to help prevent dry eyelids
• Gellan Gum: unique gelling agent gives a pudding-like texture and creates a dewey film to keep the sparkle from budging
• Unique pearl suspension gives the product a “wet look” on the lid
• Fill Weight: 5.5g / 0.19oz
• Gluten free, vegan and always cruelty free
How to use
Apply with finger, start in the inner corner of the eyelid and blend outwards. For a high-metallic finish add a second layer of color. Tip: Make sure to seal the cap tight every time for long-lasting play.
butter LONDON Glazen™ Eye Gloss in Flash:
Aqua (Water/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Talc, Betaine, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Gellan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).
This gluten-free product does not contain ingredients derived from wheat, barley, and rye. This product may have been produced on equipment that has filled products containing gluten. If you have questions or concerns, we recommend consulting a physician.