GET THE LOOK WITH BUTTER LONDON X DAVID’S BRIDAL WEDDING EDIT
Fall head-over-heels in love with the butter LONDON x David’s Bridal wedding essentials trio!
Whether you’re walking down the aisle or cheering on the bride, the BIG day should be reserved for utter happiness and bliss. Don’t sweat the small stuff because we’ve got you—and your nails—covered with our head-turning nail designs inspired by the butter LONDON x David’s Bridal Wedding Edit. Perfect for any special occasion, this limited-edition nail lacquer trio marries romantic hues with a high-gloss finish for a chip-resistant manicure that will last through morning mimosas, saying “I do”, and those late-night dance moves. Simply pick your favorite look and easily recreate it using the elegant, three-piece Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer collection and our simple step-by-step guide!
Check out our “Nail Your At-Home Manicure” blog to learn how to perfectly prep & prime your nails for a flawless, long-lasting manicure.
This sophisticated blue tip puts a playful twist on the traditional French Manicure and acts as your Something Blue, too!
Must-Have Nail Lacquer Colours: A soft, blue nail polish and a glossy topcoat
Our Favorites: Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer in Candy Floss
1. Once your nails have been shaped and prepped, apply a thin layer of Candy Floss from the tip of your nail to the center of the nail bed—feel free to get messy, clean up comes later!
2. Allow the first layer to dry, then apply 1-2 more coats, as needed.
3. Now for the touch up! Dip a pointed, cotton swab in an acetone-free nail polish remover, then carefully sweep it along the bottom of the Candy Floss strip to create a precise, curved line.
4. Once your desired width and shape is achieved, allow the powdery blue polish to dry.
5. Last but not least, seal the deal with our glossy Hardwear Topcoat to make your ‘something blue’ shine!
Relish in simple elegance with this timeless manicure that features a show-stopping sparkle.
Must-Have Nail Lacquer Colours: A crisp, white nail lacquer and a glitter colour of your choice.
Our Favorites: Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer in Cotton Buds and Glazen Peel Off Glitter in Aura
1. Ensure your nails are clean, then apply butter LONDON Horse-Power Basecoat to help strengthen your nails and ensure long-lasting coverage.
2. Apply 2 coats of our chip-resistant Cotton Buds nail lacquer, allowing each coat to dry.
3. Starting at the base of your nail, apply a small dot of Aura and gently feather it up and out towards the tip of your nail.
4. Lock in nail lacquer colour with a dazzling topcoat, then say hello to a sophisticated mani that is tie the knot ready!
We’re having a royal moment with these neutral nails inspired by Prince Willian and Kate’s initials!
Must-Have Nail Lacquer Colours: A sophisticated neutral nail lacquer and a clean, white accent nail polish
Our Favorites: Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer in Cotton Buds and Tata
1. After prepping with Nail Scrubbers and laying your base, paint on 2 coats of our chip-resistant, longwear PS10X nail lacquer in Tata
2. Using a thin, pointed paint brush, gently dip into Cotton Buds and gently draw the couple-to-be initials on the nail of your ring finger.
3. After applying a topcoat, accelerate dry time and condition cuticles with PD Quick Dry Conditioning Drops.
Light pink is the new nude. Steal the show with this gradient manicure centered around this trending, soft pink nail lacquer.
Must- Have Nail Lacquer Colours: A powdery pink nail lacquer and two, complimentary pink hues
Our Favorites: Patent Shine Nail Lacquer in Piece of Cake
1. Dip our uniquely, curved brush applicator into Piece of Cake and apply 2 coats of the soft pink polish to your pinky, thumb and center fingernail.
2. Apply your favorite hot pink nail polish to the nail on your ring finger
3. Paint the remaining nail with 2 coats of PS10X nail lacquer in Coming Up Roses
4. Finally, protect your polish with a glossy topcoat and voila! It’s a piece of cake!