DetailsFinger paint your way to an eye-popping, eye-candy makeup look that’s also good for you skin—no brush needed! A new trick in your beauty arsenal, Glazen™ Eye Gloss is a breakthrough butter LONDON eye shadow gloss that delivers a wet look shine, without being wet… it’s like magic! This playful, British pudding-like texture applies like a gel, but dries like a lightweight powder without the mess or fall out.
Winner of the Allure Best of Beauty Award in 2016, Glazen Eye Gloss in Oil Slick is a shimmery, multi-dimensional, sultry plum eye shadow shade with a fierce metallic look and high shine finish. This rich gel-to-powder luxury eye shadow has a highly pigmented, smooth formula for intense colour payoff that’s buildable and long lasting.
• A sparkling chameleon eye shadow
• Lightweight, crease resistant, and long wearing
• Buildable colour from sheer shimmer to intense metallic
• Betaine – skin conditioning to help prevent dry eyelids
• Gellan Gum – unique gelling agent gives a pudding-like texture and creates a film to keep the sparkle from budging
• Unique pearl suspension gives this eye shadow gloss a “wet look” on the lid
• Winner of a 2016 Best of Beauty Award from Allure magazine and a 2017 Big Day Beauty Award from Martha Stewart Weddings magazine
• Fill Weight: 5.5g / 0.19oz
• Gluten free, cruelty-free and vegan
- How to Use
How to useApply with finger, start in the inner corner of the eyelid and blend outwards. For a high-metallic finish, add a second layer of color or mix and match with another butter LONDON Eye Gloss shade. Tip: Make sure to seal the cap tight every time for long-lasting play.
IngredientsAqua (Water/Eau), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Silica, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Talc, Betaine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Gellan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77266 (Black 2), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride). This gluten-free product does not contain ingredients derived from wheat, barley, and rye. This product may have been produced on equipment that has filled products containing gluten. If you have questions or concerns, we recommend consulting a physician.
- LOVE LOVE LOVE Review by butter London Customer
- I have finally found THE product!! Review by Amanda
- Perfect! Review by butter London Customer