- Benefit: Brings out your inner goddess with a 6-piece eyeshadow palette of highly pigmented, captivating and buildable shades.
- Colour: Enchantress (shimmering sand), Queen (shimmering copper), Star (metallic green), Diva (metallic gold), Temptress (matte dark brown), Femme Fatale (vibrant matte turquoise)
- Coverage & Finish: Shimmer and matte
Bring out your inner goddess and reveal your inner queen with this vibrant, limited-edition Natural Goddess Eyeshadow Palette from butter LONDON. Enchant with six highly pigmented, long-lasting shades ranging from mesmerizing matte, dark brown to metallic green with eye-catching shimmer—just in time for summer. Whether you're feeling like a diva or a temptress, these buildable, silky smooth shadows effortless pair effortlessly to create imaginative looks with intense payoff that will make a powerful entrance.
Feel Good Beauty:
- Always Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- How to Use
How to useUse the light and shimmer eyeshadow colours to highlight under the brow bone and the inner corner of the eye. Sweep medium shades on the lid and apply deeper hues in the crease.
MICA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SILICA, LAUROYL LYSINE, BORON NITRIDE, ZINC STEARATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) EXTRACT (SHADE FEMME FATALE), PHENOXYETHANOL, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SORBIC ACID, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE (SHADE FEMME FATALE), TIN OXIDE (SHADES ENCHANTRESS AND STAR), KAOLIN.
MAY CONTAIN [+/-]: IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289), COPPER POWDER (CI 77400), BRONZE POWDER (CI 77400), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000), CARMINE (CI 75470), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742). Contains Carmine as a color additive.
- Great Color Pay Off Review by butter London Customer
- So pigmented and buttery Review by Megan
- Never gotten SO many compliments Review by butter London Customer
- Perfect combo of mattes and shimmers Review by butter London Customer
- Great palette! Review by butter London Customer