DetailsFinger paint your way to an eye-popping, eye-candy makeup look that’s also good for you skin—no brush needed! A new trick in your beauty arsenal, Glazen™ Eye Gloss is a breakthrough, best-selling eyeshadow gloss that delivers a wet look shine, without being wet… it’s like magic! Spark is a sparkling champagne jelly eye shadow that delivers a crease-resistant shine.
With an ultra-wearable, pudding-like texture, this eye gloss glides onto the lid beautifully and stays remarkably intact. The iconic next-level formula… that’s wonderfully dewey… applies like a gel but dries like a powder for effortless, eye-catching makeup looks that stay put all day. Just the dip of a finger makes this rich gloss look the center of attention.
• A sparkling champagne eye shadow
• Lightweight, crease-resistant, and long wearing
• Buildable colour from sheer shimmer to intense metallic
• Betaine: skin conditioning to help prevent dry eyelids
• Gellan Gum: unique gelling agent gives a pudding-like texture and creates a film to keep the sparkle from budging
• Unique pearl suspension gives the product a “wet look” on the lid
• Winner of a 2017 Big Day Beauty Award from Martha Stewart Weddings magazine and a 2016 Best Beauty Award from OK! magazine
• Gluten free, vegan and always cruelty free
- How to Use
How to useApply with finger, start in the inner corner of the eyelid and blend outwards. For a high-metallic finish add a second layer of colour. Tip: Make sure to seal the cap tight every time for long-lasting play.
IngredientsAqua (Water/Eau), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Talc, Betaine, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Gellan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride). This gluten-free product does not contain ingredients derived from wheat, barley, and rye. This product may have been produced on equipment that has filled products containing gluten. If you have questions or concerns, we recommend consulting a physician.
- Perfect Everyday Shimmer Review by butter London Customer
- waste of money Review by butter London Customer