DetailsLock in color with this glossy base and top coat, designed to cure the PURECURE™ manicure system. Use with PURECURE™ Peel-Off Lacquers.
• Exclusively for use with PURECURE™ Manicure System
• 2-in-1 base and top coat for PURECURE™ Peel-Off Lacquers
• Curved dense brush to hug nails
• 12-Free: butter LONDON does not add Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluen, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, TPHP, HEMA, Di-Hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, BHA, or PEG-12 Dimethicone to any of its nail product formulas
- How to Use
How to usePREP:
- File, buff, and shape your nails
- Cleanse nails using Nail Scrubbers 2-in-1 Prep & Lacquer Remover Wipes, use cuticle pusher to push back cuticles. Note: Nails will feel sticky to the touch through each step until final cleansing.
- Apply a thin layer of Base & Top Coat to the 4 fingers on your left hand. Immediately cure under the LED light for 60 seconds. Repeat on right hand, then your thumbs. Tip: If product gets on cuticles or skin, remove with cuticle pusher before curing.
- Apply a thin layer of lacquer color to the 4 fingers on your left hand. Immediately cure under light for 60 seconds. Repeat on your right hand, then your thumbs.
- Apply a second thin layer of lacquer, following the above steps.
- Apply a thin layer of Base & Top Coat to the 4 fingers on your left hand. Immediately cure under light for 60 seconds. Repeat on right hand, then thumbs.
- To finish your manicure, gently cleanse nails using Nail Scrubbers 2-in-1 Prep & Lacquer Remover Wipes.
- To remove lacquer, gently lift lacquer with your thumbnail or a cuticle pusher at the edges and slowly peel.
- For easier removal, soak fingers in warm water for 5-10 minutes prior to peeling.
IngredientsAcrylates Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetramercaptopropionate, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Isopropyl Thioxanthone, Dimethicone, CI 17200 (Red 33).
- disintegrating brush Review by butter London Customer
- Worked (kind of) for Two Uses Review by butter London Customer
- Don’t use in sunlight!!! Review by Guest
- Just tried PureCure for the first time - and I'm hooked Review by butter London Customer