DetailsEvery mani/pedi needs butter LONDON Nail Foundation Priming Basecoat. Fast-drying butter LONDON is a quality basecoat that acts as a protective layer and prevents nail staining, fills in ridges, and adheres polish to the nail for an even application and long-lasting nail polish colour every time.
Help strengthen and smooth nails with this quick-drying nail polish primer with a feel-good 8 Free, good-for-you, protective formula. This Priming Basecoat preps and smooths your nails while promoting stronger, healthier nails and nail bed colour over time, extending the life of your manicure… because no one has time for chipped nails.
• Fill ridges in fingernails for smooth nails
• Prevent nail staining
• Enhance nail polish adhesion
• Horsetail extract helps strengthen nails and grow nails and Hydrolyzed silk supports nail growth
• 8 Free: butter LONDON does not add Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluen, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, or TPHP to any of its nail product formulas
- How to Use
How to useApply one coat of Nail Foundation Priming Basecoat to clean, dry nails. Let dry completely. Follow with your favorite butter London nail polish. Pairs well with Hardwear Shine UV Topcoat.
IngredientsButyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, N-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Diacetone Alcohol, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Calcium Pantothenate, Equisetum Hiemale Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Phosphoric Acid, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake).
- BUY ELSEWHERE Review by butter London Customer
- Best basecoat Review by butter London Customer