DetailsRe-imagining a whole new way to do an at-home manicure with this 12-free nail color, designed for the PURECURE™ Manicure System with LED light.
• Use with PURECURE™ Manicure Starter Kit
• Glossy, cushion finish
• Fills in ridges
• Peel-Off Removal, no soaking in harsh acetone
• No damage done – nails are intact!
• No staining
• 12-Free: butter LONDON does not add Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluen, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, TPHP, HEMA, Di-Hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, BHA, or PEG-12 Dimethicone to any of its nail product formulas.
- How to Use
How to usePREP:
- File, buff, and shape your nails
- Cleanse nails using Nail Scrubbers 2-in-1 Prep & Lacquer Remover Wipes, use cuticle pusher to push back cuticles. Note: Nails will feel sticky to the touch through each step until final cleansing.
- Apply a thin layer of Base & Top Coat to the 4 fingers on your left hand. Immediately cure under the LED light for 60 seconds. Repeat on right hand, then your thumbs. Tip: If product gets on cuticles or skin, remove with cuticle pusher before curing.
- Apply a thin layer of lacquer color to the 4 fingers on your left hand. Immediately cure under light for 60 seconds. Repeat on your right hand, then your thumbs.
- Apply a second thin layer of lacquer, following the above steps.
- Apply a thin layer of Base & Top Coat to the 4 fingers on your left hand. Immediately cure under light for 60 seconds. Repeat on right hand, then thumbs.
- To finish your manicure, gently cleanse nails using Nail Scrubbers 2-in-1 Prep & Lacquer Remover Wipes.
- To remove lacquer, gently lift lacquer with your thumbnail or a cuticle pusher at the edges and slowly peel.
- For easier removal, soak fingers in warm water for 5-10 minutes prior to peeling.
IngredientsAcrylates Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetramercaptopropionate, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Isopropyl Thioxanthone, Dimethicone, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 75985 (Yellow 6), CI 17200 (Red 33).