DetailsThe most delicious cake is often a pink one. Bring the playful party to your nails with this soft light pink crème butter LONDON nail polish with full coverage and a high-shine, glossy finish. This perfectly subtle dusty pink luxury nail polish features a curved brush for easy application and our Patent Shine 10X formula with good-for-you 8 Free ingredients proven to promote brighter, stronger, healthier nails.
The patented Shock Resisting Polymer Technology delivers gel-like cushion and long-lasting shine for polished-looking nails with up to 10 days of wear. After all, nothing improves your mood more than a fresh manicure.
• Up to 10 day wear
• Chip resistant – Shock Resistant Polymer Technology (Unique polymers that bind together to create elastic characteristics for long wear and chip resistance)
• Dense Curved Brush Applicator (Hugs the nails for flawless application)
• Gel-like cushion finish & shine – Radiant Curing (Hardens and dries with natural light)
• Fade-resistant – UV Absorbers and Brightens – Diamond Powder
• Protect, Smooth and Strengthen – Bamboo Extract (Helps promote stronger nails and prevent breakage and peeling for healthier-looking nails)
• Gluten free, vegan and cruelty-free
• 10 Free: butter LONDON does not add Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluen, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, or TPHP to any of its nail product formulas
- How to Use
How to useApply one coat of butter LONDON Piece Of Cake Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer nail polish. Let dry. Apply second coat. Let dry. For best results, use Nail Foundation Priming Basecoat prior to polish and Hardwear Shine UV Topcoat after polish.
IngredientsButyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone-1, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Diamond Powder, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Colophonium (Rosin), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77266 (Black 2), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake).
You may also be interested in the following product(s)