Introducing a gentler way to gel nails. We’ve imagined a healthier version of gel polish that has the good light (with white LED technology) and no UV rays. Just a few quick minutes under our white light, and you’ll be ready to go before you know it... there’s zero dry time. Nail lamp can be used with butter LONDON's PureCure Peel-Off Lacquer collection or other at-home gel nail lacquers.
• PURECURE™ Nail Lamp
Features and Benefits:
• Quick drying time under LED White Light, less harsh than UV light
• LED light automatically set for 60 seconds. Convenient hand sensor, manual on/off button, and power cord
- How to Use
How to useWatch The Video: How To Use The PURECURE™ Manicure System
- File, buff, and shape your nails
- Cleanse nails using Nail Scrubbers 2-in-1 Prep & Lacquer Remover Wipes, use cuticle pusher to push back cuticles. Note: Nails will feel sticky to the touch through each step until final cleansing.
- Apply a thin layer of Base & Top Coat to the 4 fingers on your left hand. Immediately cure under the LED light for 60 seconds. Repeat on right hand, then your thumbs. Tip: If product gets on cuticles or skin, remove with cuticle pusher before curing.
- Apply a thin layer of lacquer color to the 4 fingers on your left hand. Immediately cure under light for 60 seconds. Repeat on your right hand, then your thumbs.
- Apply a second thin layer of lacquer, following the above steps.
- Apply a thin layer of Base & Top Coat to the 4 fingers on your left hand. Immediately cure under light for 60 seconds. Repeat on right hand, then thumbs.
- To finish your manicure, gently cleanse nails using Nail Scrubbers 2-in-1 Prep & Lacquer Remover Wipes.
- To remove lacquer, gently lift lacquer with your thumbnail or a cuticle pusher at the edges and slowly peel.
- For easier removal, soak fingers in warm water for 5-10 minutes prior to peeling.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)