DetailsRe-imagining a whole new way to do an at-home manicure with this 12-free nail color, designed for the PURECURE™ Manicure System with LED light.
• Use with LED White Light in the Peel the Love™ Manicure System
• PureCure™ PeelOff Lacquer has a glossy, cushion finish
• Fills in ridges
• PeelOff Removal, no soaking in harsh acetone
• No damage done – nails are intact!
• No staining
• 12Free: butter LONDON does not add Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluen, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, TPHP, HEMA, DiHema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, BHA, or PEG12 Dimethicone to any of its nail product formulas.
- How to Use
How to usePREP:
- File, buff, and shape your nails
- Cleanse nails using Nail Scrubbers 2-in-1 Prep & Lacquer Remover Wipes, use cuticle pusher to push back cuticles. Note: Nails will feel sticky to the touch through each step until final cleansing.
- Apply a thin layer of Base & Top Coat to the 4 fingers on your left hand. Immediately cure under the LED light for 60 seconds. Repeat on right hand, then your thumbs. Tip: If product gets on cuticles or skin, remove with cuticle pusher before curing.
- Apply a thin layer of lacquer color to the 4 fingers on your left hand. Immediately cure under light for 60 seconds. Repeat on your right hand, then your thumbs.
- Apply a second thin layer of lacquer, following the above steps.
- Apply a thin layer of Base & Top Coat to the 4 fingers on your left hand. Immediately cure under light for 60 seconds. Repeat on right hand, then thumbs.
- To finish your manicure, gently cleanse nails using Nail Scrubbers 2-in-1 Prep & Lacquer Remover Wipes.
- To remove lacquer, gently lift lacquer with your thumbnail or a cuticle pusher at the edges and slowly peel.
- For easier removal, soak fingers in warm water for 5-10 minutes prior to peeling.
IngredientsAcrylates Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetramercaptopropionate, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Isopropyl Thioxanthone, Dimethicone, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77266 (Black 2), CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 17200 (Red 33).
You may also be interested in the following product(s)