DetailsBrighten your manicure with this rosy butter LONDON nail polish with full coverage and a high-shine, glossy finish. A lovely rosy pink crème colour, this luxury nail polish glides on effortlessly, thanks to the unique curved brush for easy application and our Patent Shine 10X formula with good-for-you 8 Free ingredients proven to promote brighter, stronger, healthier nails. The patented Shock Resisting Polymer Technology delivers gel-like cushion and long-lasting shine for polished-looking nails with up to 10 days of wear. After all, nothing improves your mood more than a fresh manicure.
• Up to 10 day wear
• Chip resistant – Shock Resistant Polymer Technology (Unique polymers that bind together to create elastic characteristics for long wear and chip resistance)
• Dense Curved Brush Applicator (Hugs the nails for flawless application)
• Gel-like cushion finish & shine – Radiant Curing (Hardens and dries with natural light)
• Fade-resistant – UV Absorbers and Brightens – Diamond Powder
• Protect, Smooth and Strengthen – Bamboo Extract (Helps promote stronger nails and prevent breakage and peeling for healthier-looking nails)
• Gluten free, vegan and cruelty-free
• 8 Free: butter LONDON does not add Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluen, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, or TPHP to any of its nail product formulas
- How to Use
How to useApply one coat of nail polish, let dry. Apply second coat, let dry. If desired, apply a topcoat.
IngredientsButyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone-1, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Diamond Powder, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Colophonium (Rosin), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77266 (Black 2), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake).
- Beautiful color Review by Lou
I did not know base and top coat are not needed. Maybe that is why mine lasted two weeks. The previous person said her polish lasted 5 days? (Posted on 8/3/2019)
- Great polish Review by sredna