Help & FAQ
butter LONDON is a 10-Free nail brand. This means that butter LONDON does not add formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, DBP, toluene, camphor, ethyl tosylamide, xylene, parabens, gluten or TPHP to any of its nail product formulas. In fact, our Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer is also safe for those who are pregnant.
Yes! This is very normal. The reason this happens is because we use a clean nail-loving formula for all our nail lacquer hues. If you find your nail lacquer has some separation, give it a gentle shake or roll the bottle between the palms of your hands to avoid unwanted air bubbles. Your lacquer is now ready for use!
• All of our products are 100% cruelty-free and we aim to be vegan and gluten free where possible. Please reach out to customer service for more information.
While we no longer carry PURECURE Basecoat and Topcoat, most Gel Topcoats and Basecoats will work with our PURECURE Peel-Off Gel Lacquer system.
You can sharpen your WINK Eye Pencil with most eye pencil makeup sharpeners.
To remove the Mellow the Yellow, you can use our Nail Scrubbers https://www.butterlondon.com/nail-scrubbers to remove the treatment. You can do this whenever you would like a fresh manicure or a fresh nail treatment.
You do not use a base coat with our treatments or jelly’s. Jelly nail treatments can be worn alone or to lock-in extra shine and extend wear apply with butter LONDON Hardwear™ Shine UV Topcoat. As these are treatments and not polishes, the coverage will not last as long as a polish does.
We ask that you anticipate 6 to 8 business days for standard ground shipping. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands take 5 to 11 business days. We do not ship outside the U.S. *Please note, these times are estimates and the shipping carriers may take less or more for the delivery. This is dependent on their work load.
Yes! Once your order ships, you will receive the tracking information to the email address on your order. You can also download the Shop App and your order details will automatically be updated there.
You can track your order by logging into your account and selecting the order you are wanting to track. Once you are in that order, your tracking link will be visible. You can also utilize the Shop App for your tracking number and details.
To ensure proper processing of your return, simply follow the instructions below.
· Your return must be postmarked by 30 days from date of shipment.
· For a Return: Please write RMA# (order #) clearly on your packing slip.
· For an Exchange: Must be an even exchange (exact same price. i.e. return $48 item in exchange for a $48 item). If it is not an even exchange, please follow the return steps, then place a new order for the item(s) you would like as replacement. If the exchange is received uneven, it will be processed as a refund.
· If you are returning a kit or bundle, all items must be returned in order to receive a refund.
· If you are returning the paid item from a BOGO order, you will receive a refund for the difference from the paid and free item (i.e. paid item = $18.00, free item value = $12.00, refund amount = $6.00).
· If you are returning the free item from a BOGO order, you will not receive a refund for the free item.
· Be sure to include the packing slip inside your return package. If you do not have your packing slip, please see the attached order invoice as a substitute.
· Provide the reason for your return/exchange on your packing slip or order invoice.
· Please note: Only products purchased directly from our website may be returned for refund or exchange.
· We do not offer return labels and we do not refund for Shipping and Handling charges.
· We suggest that returns be mailed via FedEx or another trackable parcel method. All returns should be mailed to:
ATTN: butter LONDON Returns 2700 Barrett Lakes Blvd Suite 400 Kennesaw, Georgia 30144
Your return will be processed promptly upon arrival, and we will send you a confirmation by email. Please allow 2-3 weeks from the shipping date for your account to be credited. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.