DetailsFinger paint your way to an eye-popping, eye-candy makeup look that’s also good for you skin—no brush needed! A new trick in your beauty arsenal, Glazen™ Eye Gloss is a breakthrough, best-selling eyeshadow gloss that delivers a wet look shine, without being wet… it’s like magic! Electric is an elegant, sparkly lavender jelly eyeshadow with a sparkly metallic finish.
With an ultra-wearable, pudding-like texture, this buildable sparkly eye gloss glides onto the lid beautifully and stays remarkably intact. The iconic, next-level formula… that’s wonderfully dewey… applies like a gel but dries like a powder for effortless, eye-catching makeup looks that stay put all day. Apply with your finger and build from a sheer lavender shimmer to a bold metallic eye look that’s sure to be the center of attention.
• A sparkling lavender eye shadow
• Bouncy, jelly-like texture with a dry powder finish
• Lightweight, crease-resistant, and long wearing
• Buildable colour from sheer lavender shimmer to sparkly metallic
• Betaine: skin conditioning to help prevent dry eyelids
• Gellan Gum: unique gelling agent gives a pudding-like texture and creates a film to keep the sparkle from budging
• Unique pearl suspension gives a metallic look on the lid
• Fill Weight: 5.5g / 0.19oz
• Gluten free, vegan and always cruelty free
- How to Use
How to useApply with finger, start in the inner corner of the eyelid and blend outwards. For a high-metallic finish add a second layer of color. Tip: Make sure to seal the cap tight every time for long-lasting play.
IngredientsAqua (Water/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Mica, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Talc, Betaine, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Gellan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide). This gluten-free product does not contain ingredients derived from wheat, barley, and rye. This product may have been produced on equipment that has filled products containing gluten. If you have questions or concerns, we recommend consulting a physician.