2-in-1 Nail Prep & Lacquer Remover Wipes (Pack of 10)
• Key Ingredient: Vitamin E & Aloe
• Benefit: Easily remove stubborn nail lacquer & glitter from all 10 nails with just one swipe of the new and improved dual-textured nail polish remover wipes (pack of 10) and prep nails with a boost of Vitamin E and Aloe. Say goodbye to yesterday’s stubborn nail lacquer and glitter in one easy step with the new and improved dual-sided butter LONDON Nail Scrubbers. Intensely saturated and easy-to-use, this set of 10 large 2-in-1 nail prep and lacquer remover wipes are 133% larger than original nail scrubbers and remove 240% more lacquer! Prep and condition your nails for your next flawless manicure or pedicure with ease. One side is soft, while the other side is textured to gently remove more stubborn nail lacquer and nail glitter from all ten nails. The vitamin-enriched nail polish remover formula hydrates and nourishes nails and cuticles with conditioning Vitamin E and soothing Aloe to prep nails for their next perfectly polished look. These durable, individually wrapped one-wipe-wonders do not fray or tear, making them perfect for travel and mess-free, at-home pampering and self-care with one single swipe. Feel Good Beauty:
• Always Cruelty-Free
• 8-Free Formula: NO formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, DBP, toluene, camphor, ethyl tosylamide, xylene or TPHP.
- How to Use
How to use
To remove nail lacquer, gently rub one individual wipe against each nail, using the soft side. Press down to remove polish. For stubborn lacquer or nail glitter, gently scrub off using the textured side of the wipe. Finish by repeating Step 1 and remove excess lacquer or glitter residue using the soft side of the wipe.
Tip: Rather than washing your hands to prep for a manicure, gently wipe each nail to remove any residue, dirt and oil from your nails before applying your basecoat.
IngredientsAcetone, Propylene Carbonate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, PEG-75 Lanolin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20
- Love these scrubbers Review by DebbieK
- Not Drying Review by butter London Customer
I never go on vacation without them! (Posted on 7/10/2019)