DetailsSharing the name with the rarest diamond in the world, Red Diamond nail polish stands out as a rare class of Red Wine Shimmer colour with multi-faceted diamond powder to make nails visibly brighter. Formulated without the nasties, this luxury butter LONDON nail polish features our Patent Shine 10X formula with good-for-you 8 Free ingredients proven to promote brighter, stronger, healthier nails. The patented Shock Resisting Polymer Technology delivers a gel-like cushion and long-lasting shine for a polished-looking manicure with up to 10 days of wear. It’s everything you need in one brilliant bottle… with siren-like sultriness!
• Up to 10 day wear
• Chip resistant – Shock Resistant Polymer Technology (Unique polymers that bind together to create elastic characteristics for long wear and chip resistance)
• Dense Curved Brush Applicator (Hugs the nails for flawless, full colour application)
• Gel-like cushion finish & shine – Radiant Curing (Hardens and dries with natural light)
• Fade-resistant – UV Absorbers and Brightens – Diamond Powder
• Protect, Smooth, and Strengthen – Bamboo Extract (Helps promote stronger nails and prevent breakage and peeling for healthier-looking nails)
• Gluten free, cruelty-free and vegan
• 8 Free: butter LONDON does not add Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluen, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, or TPHP to any of its nail product formulas
- How to Use
How to useApply one coat of butter LONDON Red Diamond Crushed Diamonds Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer nail polish. Let dry. Apply second coat. Let dry. For best results, use Nail Foundation Priming Basecoat prior to polish and Hardwear Shine UV Topcoat after polish.
IngredientsButyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Mica, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone-1, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Diamond Powder, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Resin Acids and Rosin Acids, Calcium Salts, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77266 (Black 2), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake)
- so lovely Review by angie