Make your nails wickedly beautiful with Wicked, a playful Vampy Crème colour that’s the perfect edgy shade of red. Always formulated without the nasties, this creamy, opaque butter LONDON nail polish features our Patent Shine 10X formula with good-for-you 10 Free ingredients proven to promote brighter, stronger, healthier nails. The patented Shock Resisting Polymer Technology delivers a gel-like cushion and long-lasting shine for a polished-looking manicure with up to 10 days of wear. Imaginative and bold, Wicked is the brill, go-to nail polish shade for the professional cool girl… it’s everything you need in one brilliant bottle!
• Up to 10 day wear
• Chip resistant – Shock Resistant Polymer Technology (Unique polymers that bind together to create elastic characteristics for long wear and chip resistance)
• Dense Curved Brush Applicator (Hugs the nails for flawless, full colour application)
• Gel-like cushion finish & shine – Radiant Curing (Hardens and dries with natural light)
• Fade-resistant – UV Absorbers and Brightens – Diamond Powder
• Protect, Smooth, and Strengthen – Bamboo Extract (Helps promote stronger nails and prevent breakage and peeling for healthier-looking nails)
• Gluten free, cruelty-free and vegan
• 10 Free: butter LONDON does not add Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluene, Camphor, Ethyl Tosylamide, Xylene, Parabens, Gluten or TPHP to any of its nail product formulas
- How to Use
How to useApply one coat of butter LONDON Wicked Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer nail polish. Let dry. Apply second coat. Let dry. For best results, use Nail Foundation Priming Basecoat prior to polish and Hardwear Shine UV Topcoat after polish.
IngredientsButyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone-1, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Diamond Powder, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Resin Acids and Rosin Acids, Calcium Salts, CI 77266 (Black 2), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)